4in1 Soil Tester - Sun light, PH level, Moisture, Temperature
The best soil tester ever made!
Measuring pH is important for the well being of all plants and your lawn. Some plants grow better in slightly acidic soil, some better in more alkaline soil.
With this 4in1 Soil Tester, you can check in your garden, vegetable garden, lawn, and potted plants whether the soil is suitable for a particular plant. Use the device to measure growing conditions for all kinds of plants indoors and outdoors. You can also check the humidity in the soil, the temperature and intensity of sunlight using this ground meter.
This 4in1 Soil Tester can be especially useful in lawn care in determining the soil conditions in different areas of your garden and finding the correct lawn seed and fertilizer. Bad spots in the lawn can be caused by poor drainage (wet soil, test the moisture), too much or too little acidity (test the pH), or the wrong light level (test light and use appropriate seed mix (sun/shade).
- 4-in-1 Soil Tester for plants and lawns
- Measures sunlight (9 levels), soil moisture (5 levels), soil pH (12 levels) and temperature (°C & °F)
- 200mm long probe
- Auto power off
- Check the light intensity of the current environment
- Fast and precise measurement
- Excellent accuracy
- Backlight feature
HOW TO USE
Use this 4 in 1 tester by directly pushing the probe into the soil
With its oversized backlight LCD screen results are easy to read
The meter has a probe with a length of 200 mm and an oversized LCD screen with backlight function, so all the results are easy to read. The unit also has a low battery indication and auto power-off function. Start with installing a 9V block battery.
You can check the intensity of sunlight in one click
For sunlight measurement press the “On” button to start the unit and point the light sensor towards the light source and the light intensity will show.
Push the probe right into the soil for pH measurements
For pH measurements, you need to water your plant first if the soil is too dry. Switch the “pH/Temp.” switch on the back of the unit to the “pH” position and push the “On” button. Push the probe down vertically in the soil, avoid any obstructions (like roots), and the pH value of the tested soil will be displayed. Take several readings to confirm your findings.
You can test soil moisture the same way as pH measurement
For moisture measurement switch the “pH/Temp.” switch on the back of the unit to “temp.” position and push the “On” button. Push the probe down vertically in the soil, avoid any obstructions (like roots), and the moisture of the tested soil will show.
Temperature measurements of your soil can be very handy
For temperature measurements of the soil follow the same instructions as for measuring moisture. Press the “C/F” button to choose reading in Celsius or Fahrenheit.
A manual is included with the interpretation of all readings.
General users tips
- The unit will be switched off automatically if it hasn’t been used for 5 minutes.
- It can only be used in soil, so please don’t use it in water or other solutions.
- Don’t forget to take off the protection cap of the probe before you start testing.
- Don’t leave the probe in the soil longer than necessary to avoid damage.
- Push the probe vertically in the soil and don’t use too much force if you feel any obstructions to avoid damage.
- Wipe the probe clean and dry with a soft cloth before taking another test and after finishing the tests.
- Remove gently any oxidation of the probe before and after testing
- Don’t forget to put back the protective cap of the probe after testing to prevent oxidation.
- Remove the battery when you don’t use the tester for an extended period of time.
- Avoid dust and too much water (the meter is water-resistant, but not waterproof).
- Test Range
- Sunlight (9 levels): LOW-, LOW, LOW+, NOR-, NOR, NOR+, HGH-, HGH, HGH+
- Moisture (5 levels): DRY+, DRY, NOR, WET, WET+
- PH value (12 levels): 3.5~9.0pH
Temperature: -9~50°C (16~122°F)
- Temperature: 1°C/1°F
- Low battery indicator
- Size: 122mm x 63mm x 36mm
- Battery: 1 x 9V battery (not included)
- 1 x 4in1 Soil Tester
- 1 x Manual
30-Days Return / Exchange Policy
Below are the detailed instructions on how to process a return or exchange. The policy begins from the date of purchase. Please see whether either of these pertain to you, and if the item(s) are covered by our 30 Return Policy.
The following reasons are covered by our 30 day FULL COVERAGE Return/Exchange Policy.
- 1. We sent the wrong order or item(s), you received any broken items, or the quality of the products you received is poor/defective.
2. You have received the wrong dress style. If the appearance of the Product is different from the photos providedto
3. Damage to Product during express delivery. (We will only exchange the item(s) for the same product, or for item(s) or equal or lesser value.)
The following reasons are NOT covered by our 30 day return policy, and we are not liable for these issues.
- Product willnot be returned without any quality problems.
- Products are damaged by misuse, mishandling, or poor maintenance.
To request a return, please contact our customer service .One of reps will follow up with you via email with instructions. If you require assistance, please email us at email@example.com
Upon acceptance of your return, a refund will be issued to the original form of payment. Any promotional gifts must also be returned with your returned item.
Customers are able to cancel or change within 24 hours for free .POPCKL reserve the right to void refund/return that shows signs of modification, abuse or damage beyond "normal wear", as deemed by our costume designer.